Statement of Faith ○
Privacy & Security ○
According to Jesus, I can do nothing of myself
Thank you Father for making me the measure to be a partaker of the
inheritance of the Saints in light and delivering me from the power
of darkness and translating me into the Kingdom of your dear Son . Col. 1:12,13
750+ fully trained licensed ministers in all 50 states, provinces of Canada
A theological Bible college with a singular major.
New Covenant in Christ Accredited Theological Degree Programs
Back to Top ^
Interlocking credited teaching and training programs articulated with TSFTI for documentation
and certification of corresponding Degrees. TSFTI provides exams, transcripts and
documents if the student decides.
NTC Sponsoring Counselors
230+ Counselors to help guide you through your program in a private directory.
Study of the 4 Dimensions
of the Work of Christ
You will receive an in-depth study of the most crucial and significant foundational
truth necessary in church building and general ministry. Eph 3:20
VS. Psuche (Spirit VS. Soul)
In Christ instructionals on the sociological, pneumalogical and psychological
observations and remedies that pertain to dilemmas and problems that are a
result of the iniquity in the Adamic bloodline.
- The " Church"
Why you should take these programs?
1. Victory and Freedom. You will receive the most clear and concise instruction concerning your walk in Christ. You will experience victory and freedom in your walk that will enable you to minister effectively to others. (How can you minister to others if you yourself are still hurting?)
2. Credibility. Upon completion you will receive our 64 credit hour Associate Degree in Christian Studies, verified by a diploma and transcripts of the grades you receive from your final exam. This will lend credibility to your ministry, as you know, God is the one who calls and ordains us but man is always looking for that certificate on the wall.
3. Start Immediately. You can start on the day you are approved. You will receive immediate access to our online classroom containing the entire Life In Christ Training System. (12 textbooks and 23 hours of videos).
4. Licensing When you graduate you will be eligible for ministerial licensing through The Sure Foundation Fellowship.
5. Empowerment. When you are finished you will be fully equipped and thoroughly furnished to minister the life that is in Jesus Christ to others. This will make you effective and successful in your walk and calling.
6. Cutting Edge. We are the first to provide an online video and text classroom (1998). We know that time is short and we desire to help you get to your destination with accelerated, proven tried and tested, training.
7. Training Method.
For your convenience our courses are Christ centered and scripturally sound. Hundreds of scripture references are printed out in each textbook . You will find our scriptural training to be clear, concise and in context. Our training method will increase your ability to learn and absorb the information in the course.
8. Accelerated learning.
The Trail Blazer Associate Degree training curriculum was strategically written. It is chronologically and sequentially layered beginning with Regeneration. Logically, this is where it begins, with a theological, clear understanding, of what occurred when you first accepted Christ. You are then gradually taken on a journey, culminating with in-depth study of The Four Dimensions of the redemptive act of Christ, through which you can simply access your inheritance in Him.
9. Ease. Go into your online private student account and simply click on the text and video and you are on your way to an exciting journey of learning that will bring depth and clarity to your walk in Christ.
10. World Wide Support. You will receive world wide prayer support from our student body and non-denominational fellowship. We number in the tens of thousands from all 50 states and 107 nations of the world.
11. Life In Christ music. You will receive MP3's of select songs from this collection with words that coincide with what you are learning.
Back to Top ^
Q. Do printed books come with my program?
A. NO. The "books" are provided in several formats and may be printed out directly from your computer to form a large 3-ring Binder.
Q. Do we have to attend “classes”?
A. NO. Through this proven and tested, accelerated program you can take classes with video and text online or at your own pace.
Q. Is your course available in other languages?
A. YES. We currently offer our texts with a language translator in 50+ languages.
Q. What is your refund policy?
A. We have a 30 day full refund policy. If you are not satisfied after going through the first class (Regeneration), in the first 30 days after your enrollment, and you are not completely satisfied you may request and receive a refund. After 30 days there are no refunds.
Q. Are there semesters, starting times and completion dates at The Sure Foundation Institute?
A. NO. You only have to take the first class within the first 30 days to be eligible for a refund. Afterward time you may complete the program at your own pace.
Q. Can I become a licensed minister after I complete the training?
A. YES. Upon completion and graduation from our Associate Degree in Ecclesiastical Theology program you will be eligible to apply for a ministerial license through The Sure Foundation Fellowship International.
Q. Are you an accredited school?
A. YES. Our credits are recognized by The Sure Foundation Fellowship International, a non-denominational ecclesiastical body. Transferability depends largely upon the accrediting agency of the school you are transferring to. We do provide transcripts with which our students have had great success in transferring their credits they receive from our school.
Here are a few of the schools that our students have successfully transferred to with their transcripts and diploma from our school:
Oral Roberts University
Trinity Bible College, Newburgh, IN
Chesapeake Bible College & Seminary, MD
Jacksonville Theological Seminary, FL
Azusa Pacific University, CA
Southern Indiana Bible College, IN
Apostolic Theological Bible College, FL
Warren-Robbins University – International
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, CA
New Grace Bible College
Andersonville Theological Seminary in Camilla, GA
Associated Canadian Theological Schools (ACTS), British Columbia, CANADA
The Sure Foundation was established in 1977 with a vision to rapidly equip believers in Christ, who are in a state of strong desire and fire for their call. We were compelled to produce programs that were condensed and highly compressed into the essential core doctrines and truths of the Scriptures and remove the extraneous, non-essential doctrine and dogma of institutional religion. The programs were created to chronologically and sequentially carry the believer on a journey with clear and concise rapidity, that strategically instills a high level of absorption and retention of illuminated truths. We are confident, you will experience a dynamic increase in your vision and foundation of the embodiment of your ministry for the Lord
We are Inter-Denominational
"Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone,
a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste". Isa 28:16
V I S I O N F O R
T H E F U T U R E
S e e k i n g G o d i s t h e P R I O R I T Y
Get the credibility and Christ
centered training you need!
© Online 1997-2016 The Sure Foundation. All Rights Reserved.
Only permitted Images and Material may be downloaded from this web site.