2. Based on the thought that it was a _____________________________ measure from God.
3. Believers are now living in the New Testament ____________________________ of Christ.
4. Under which, by faith, we are heirs of the Father and _____________________ with Christ. (Romans 8:17)
5. All curses and negatives of the Old Testament have been _____________________________ to the cross.
6. If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you have made the first step in entering into ____________________ or abundant life.
7. My people are destroyed for lack of _________________. (Hosea 4:6)
8. Thy will be done on earth as it is in _________________________.
9. Lead us not into _________________ but deliver us from ________.
10. We can see through the prayer of the Our Father, that it is not God's will for us to suffer ____________________ __________________________________ ___________________ and other obvious evil elements.
11. In James 1:2, we see that an individual __________________________ into temptation.
12. He implies that in verse 5 it is the result of the lack of one's ________________________ and we are to ask God for more.
13. Faith is the basis for ________________ __________________ ______________. It is a new way of living. (Hebrews 10:20)
14. Renewing your mind with the scriptures will help to produce faith for divine ____________________ and _____________________.
15. We see that ______________________________ is part of the process of salvation, along with believing in the heart.
16. Likewise are the ________________________ of salvation found in the scriptures received.
17. Meditation is a key vehicle used to ______________________ or sink the seed of God's word deep into one's heart.
18. The word within the heart or spirit of a believer will produce _______________________.
19. The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy. Jesus Christ came to give life more __________________________.